I will erase this entire post and apologize if you can name one intelligent AND famous Guido. Have you ever seen a Guido in corporate America? What about in Congress? I haven't.
Why are all the Guidos I meet so dumb? I mean, I haven't had one intellectual conversation with a Guido. Sure, I have had somewhat serious conversations with quasi-Guidos, that is typical Jersey/Staten Island/Long Island/Brooklyn typical meatheads, but full on Guidos. I don't think so.
So why is this? Which came first: the Chicken or the Egg? Do Guidos start off as dumb people and turn into Guidos or are some smart and then become dumb after they turn Guido? (That is for all the converters. The Guidos born Guidos are born dumb).
Here are my theories for why Guidos are born dumb:
- To be able to go out in public dressed as a Guido you have to be mentally unstable
- To speak English so improperly shows a lack of intelligence
- I have never have seen or heard of a Guido at the top of a corporate entity
- Guidos spend more time tanning and at the gym than they do contributing to the world
- I have seen common folk convert to Guido, but never seen a Guido turn back normal
- Guidos live at home until they're 35
And here are my theories for why Guidos become even dumber after they become Guidos: (for the transformers)
- They start dressing more like women
- They start mispronouncing words
- They start hanging out with more Guidos, which perpetuates a downward spiral of dumbness
I don't hate Guidos, but what have they contributed to this planet other than pure entertainment?